With 150 years of history, pride and accomplishments, the 25,000 living alumni of the School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS) advance the legacy of a Rutgers education through their occupations, their service to their communities, their ideals and values, their loyalty to their families and others, and their enjoyment of life and leisure.
As the mission of the school is to prepare individuals for lifelong learning, discovery and service to society, this goal is amply demonstrated by our graduates. Learned microbiologists, environmentalists, plant scientists, pharmaceutical researchers, physicians, veterinarians, oceanographers, food professionals, lawyers, educators, writers, accountants, corporate executives, and men and women in many other fields improve lives for those around them. We welcome your varied and continuing connections to our school.
We invite you to browse this website and to reconnect with your alma mater. Share your comments and suggestions with us.
- Alumni Story: Andrea Cochran’s Journey from Art to ‘Artist of the Land’
- Alumni Story: For Amanda Szucsik (Cook ’01), Working with Lab Animals Ignites a Dream
- Rutgers Cooperative Extension Welcomes Back Retirees to Celebrate 100th Anniversary
- May 2 - Nov 24: Farmers Market Fridays
- Jun 29 - Aug 24: 4-H Fairs: Coming to a County Near You
- Aug 27: 2014 Great Tomato Tasting